January 25, 2021
Top 26 Most Unusual Uses for WD-40 Multi-Use Product:
- Keeps grass from sticking to lawnmower blades.
- Removes baked-on bird droppings from car and truck exteriors.
- Helps make snow "roll" right off when applied to snow shovels.
- Removes tree sap from a variety of surfaces.
- Unsticks piano keys.
- Helps remove broken keys from locks.
- Removes insects from front grill.
- Prevents foliage from sticking to pruning shears.
- Makes dirt slide off hole diggers when sprayed on before using.
- Frees stuck LEGO® blocks (be sure to wash with soap and wipe clean before use).
- Can be used to pre-treat laundry before washing to help remove roofing tar stains.
- Helps break-in baseball mitts.
- Keeps dirt and mud from sticking to ATVs.
- Removed a boa constrictor stuck in engine compartment.
- Keeps clay from sticking to molds during crafting.
- Can provide an interesting texture/base for art when sprayed on canvas or poster board.
- Helps prevent rust on hide-a-key containers.
- Lubricates luggage zippers.
- Removes crayon from a variety of surfaces.
- Removes permanent ink from white boards.
- Use the bottom of a can as a stencil for a circle while in the field.
- Use a full can as a nifty paper weight.
- Removes gum from a variety of surfaces.
- Spray on doorknobs to keep paint from sticking
- Spray in a box of nails to keep them fresh and rust-free.
- Keeps paint from sticking to paint brushes.