Welcome to the WD-40 Pro boardJoin Today
WD-40 COMPANY IS INTERESTED IN MY FEEDBACK AND VALUES INPUT ON PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCT TESTING.
PRO BOARD MEMBER SINCE 2012
PRO BOARD AMBASSADOR
PRO BOARD AMBASSADOR
PRO Board members are often unsung heroes, and through the PRO Board men and women can be recognized for their knowledge and skills by providing their valuable opinions and unfiltered product feedback and opinions. At WD-40 Company, one of our values is to make it better than it is today, while creating positive lasting memories — being part of the PRO Board is a great way to make these things happen.
- All activities are on a volunteer basis
- "Advisor" to develop the next generation of products/services
- "First" to test prototype and provide unbiased feedback
- Join the prestigious PRO Board
- Access to WD-40 Company's PRO Board Newsletter, branded swag, etc.
If you have additional questions or comments about PRO Board, please email us at email@example.com.
- Be active in the automotive, constrution, farming or MRO industry, or be a DIY enthusiast.
- Be knowledgeable about industry best practices in their respective fields.
- Be willing to provide objective, unbiased feedback in a research capacity regarding WD-40 Company's existing and new products and delivery systems.
- Be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement and a photo release form.
- Meet all Member requirements, plus:
- Demonstrate a vast knowledge of their respective trade industry, including automotive, construction(CST), maintenance, repair and operations(MRO) or farming.
- Be able to claim at least three years of experience in their respective trade industry.
- Have a basic knowledge of WD-40 Company and its history.
- Meet all Ambassador requirements, plus:
- Have in-depth knowledge of WD-40 Brand products.
- Adhere to WD-40 Company's values.
- Be willing to participate in yearly business meetings, Tribology presentations or panel discussions.
- Serve as an industry leader in their respective field with thorough knowledge of industry best practices.
AS A PRO BOARD MEMBER, YOU’LL BE IN GOOD COMPANY.Join Today